Friday, November 03, 2006

Where Are They Now?

I am looking forward to the Toronto edition of the Eclipse 5th birthday party. In fact, I am planning my whole week around it. I got a haircut. I am buying new clothes this weekend and I am getting my car washed on Tuesday.

As for party entertainment, I originally was hoping that Arthur would hire a ventriloquist. But after I saw the list of people who will be in attendance, I think we will have enough entertainment without the need for talking wooden puppets.

It seems that all past and present Install/Update committers will be in attendance. It will be fun to sit around to see what they are up to now and reminisce about the evolution of that component through the ages. Too bad Chris won't be there to ambush them :)

True dat, peeps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Veni, vidi, party.

+1 for haircut, clothes and car, but you'd better hit the gym :)

+1 for gettting invaluable insights into interviewing techniques