Sunday, June 08, 2008

Valley of the Scotts

Following the announcement that my employer is to acquire CodeGear from Borland, I went down to the CodeGear headquarters in Scotts Valley, California to spend a couple of days with my new brothers and sisters in software.

The CodeGear campus is a stunning achievement in architecture and landscaping. I did not have a camera, but I think this aerial view, courtesy of Google, along with these photos will give you an idea.



You can expect many years of great software (Eclipse-based and otherwise) when the acquisition is complete, and I can only hope for more visits to the Valley.

3 comments:

Jacek Pospychala said...

hah, and is this the way how they plan future milestones?

they're huge :P

Wassim Melhem said...

Good one, Jacek :)

Darin Swanson said...

When does the bidding start for Yahoo? :-)